General Terms and Conditions of Music and Soundscapes, Kathleen Baker
General Terms and Conditions
1. Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2. Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://nandinmusic.com .
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Music and Soundscapes
comes into effect.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made by email, in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiry of the deadline, the offer shall be deemed to have been rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Send order email
The consumer can cancel the order by email before shipment. The acceptance of the offer is made by email, in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet store: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://nandinmusic.com/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
3. Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance .
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
5. Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
6. Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Music and Soundscapes
E-Mail info (at) nandinmusic.com
phone +49 2206 86 70 673
Mobile +49 172 436 2012
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
7. Revokation Form
If you want to revoke the contract, please download and fill out this form and send it back to:
Music and Soundscapes
E-Mail: info (at) nandinmusic.com
The legal warranty regulations apply.
9. Contract language
German and English are available as contract language.
10. Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at:
phone: +49 2206 8670673
E-mail: info (at) nandinmusic.com
Free GTC created by agb.de
Translated with the help of www.DeepL.com/Translator
Last update: Jan. 2023
My presence on Social Media
Join my mailing list here